ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The 10.5" Frying Pan from Heritage Steel is the ideal pan for frying, browning, and sautéing! The pan is made out of Titanium stabilized 316ti steel, which is the most corrosion-resistant surface available. It is easy to clean an allows for safe food storage directly in the cookware. This high-quality pan will ensure great results when making your favorite meals!
- Before first use, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water and 2 cups of distilled vinegar to remove any manufacturing oils from pan.
- Oven safe to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We recommend hand washing in hot soapy water. Rinse and dry immediately to prevent water spots.
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser such as Essentials Powder Stainless Steel Cleanser. Steel wool, scouring pads, and bleach-based cleaners are not recommended.
- Aerosol nonstick sprays are not recommended because they can cause a sticky film buildup and these sprays can affect the performance of your cookware.
- Cutting in the pan is not recommended because it may cause surface marks.
ABOUT HERITAGE STEEL
Heritage Steel is a family-owned cookware manufacturer in Clarksville, TN. Their founder, Donald Henn, launched the company over 60 years ago building a substantial cookware distribution through a partnership with the Vollrath Company. In 1982, Donald Henn purchased the consumer cookware division of Vollrath and established the New Era Cookware Company, DBA Heritage Steel. The company's focus for much of the last 38 years has been on manufacturing private label and OEM lines for companies throughout the United States and abroad. In 2015, the company introduced Heritage Steel Cookware and Hammer Stahl Cutlery to the tradition retail channel.
Heritage Steel Cookware is the culmination of over 40 years' experience crafting specialty multiclad stainless steel cookware in the USA, and is made with only the highest quality materials and superior craftmanship. In addition to their cookware, we also offer Hammer Stahl Cutlery and Kitchen products. Heritage Steel represents the company's products that they manufacture in the United States while the the Hammer Stalh brand represents the products that we source from around the world. Their goal when sourcing products for the Hammer Stahl brand is to bring outstanding performance coupled with exceptional value. When you see the HS Shield you can be certain that is a stamp of approval that the product is of great quality and value. Their mission is to equip home cooks with quality tools at an affordable price, empowering a lifetime of great cooking.