8 Qt. Nanobond Stockpot/Lid | Hestan
4 in stock
4 in stock
For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Stainless Steel Stockpot. This large stockpot is ideal for cooking large quantities of soups, stews and stock, or cooking pasta. With its wide base for browning and high sides to reduce evaporation, this stockpot was designed to maximize flavor. Hestan's innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive large stockpot is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian handcrafted essential pan offers a lifetime durability for culinary perfection.
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food built up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
DETAILS YOU WILL LOVE
- 100% toxin-free
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction
ABOUT NANOBOND TECHNOLOGY
- Surface is 4x harder than traditional stainless steel
- Resistant to scratching, straining, and salt pitting for lasting beauty.
- Pure aluminum core is 35% more conductive than traditional stainless steel/aluminum-clad cookware for superior cooking performance.
- High heat tolerant to 1050 degrees fahrenhiet.
- 5x the lifespan of tradition stainless steel/aluminum-clad cookware.
- Itailian craftmanship provides the highest standards for fit and finish.
There are no reviews yet.