Popover Pan | USA Pans
1 in stock
1 in stock
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Our popover pan helps you bake delicious, light and fluffy popovers with that signature tall rise. The pan surface is coated with a proprietary AMERICOAT® coating, a nonstick silicone, allowing you to easily release baked goods from the pan.
- The pan features a silicone non-stick coating that is PTFE and PFOA free.
- The pan features a fluted surface for strength.
- Made out of heavy gauge aluminized steel.
- Made by the largest producer of commercial bakeware.
- Limited lifetime warranty (through the manufacturer).
- Made in the USA using globally sourced materials.
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.875 x 2.438 inches in each cup
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75 x 11.125 x 2.438 inches inches
USE & CARE
- It is not recommended to exceed a baking temperature of 450° F.
- Hand wash in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Use a gentle sponge to scrub. Do not place in the dishwasher.
- Use of cooking spray not recommended.
- Only use silicone, nylon, or wood utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
USA Pan is part of the Bundy Family tradition in the baking pan industry. Since 1959, USA Pan has been manufacturing baking pans for commercial bakeries and today is the largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware in the world. With their long established reputation for quality and service, USA Pan has taken knowledge of commercial manufacturing and now offers a complete line of premium bakeware for home use USA Pan bakeware is constructed from heavy gauge aluminized steel and features a unique textured surface that adds strength and facilitates air circulation for even baking. Each pan is coated with a clear, non-stick silicone that is specially formulated for superior baking and does not contain any PTFE or PFOA.
There are no reviews yet.