Lasangna Pan with Lid | USA Pan
6 in stock
6 in stock
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Our Lasagna Pan provides home bakers with an easy way to make lasagnas, casseroles, brownies, baked zitis and more!
- Fluted surface for added for extra strength
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel
- Non-stick coating - PTFE & PFOA free
- Manufactured by the world's largest producer of bakeware
- Made in the USA
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 13.75 x 10.375 x 3 inches
- Outer Dimensions: 16 x 10.875 x 3 inches
USE & CARE
- It is not recommended to exceed a baking temperature of 450° F.
- Hand wash in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Use a gentle sponge to scrub. Do not place in the dishwasher.
- Use of cooking spray not recommended.
- Only use silicone, nylon, or wood utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
USA Pan is part of the Bundy Family tradition in the baking pan industry. Since 1959, USA Pan has been manufacturing baking pans for commercial bakeries and today is the largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware in the world. With their long established reputation for quality and service, USA Pan has taken knowledge of commercial manufacturing and now offers a complete line of premium bakeware for home use USA Pan bakeware is constructed from heavy gauge aluminized steel and features a unique textured surface that adds strength and facilitates air circulation for even baking. Each pan is coated with a clear, non-stick silicone that is specially formulated for superior baking and does not contain any PTFE or PFOA.