E310 Explorian Series Blender – Black | Vitamix
1 in stock
1 in stock
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The Vitamix E310 Explorian Series Blender combines the quality and versatility of Vitamix blenders into a lower-cost version, perfect for those wanting a basic yet high performance blender! Explore how easy it is to make healthy, whole-food recipes at home. From appetizers to dessert, the 48-ounce container is ideal for blending medium batches for small family meals. Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups. With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky pasta sauce or thick vegetable soups. The powerful 2 HP motor can handle even tough ingredients to create high-quality blends. With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix® machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds—no disassembly required.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- E310 Motor Base
- 48-ounce container
- Mini tamper
- Vitamix Cookbook
- Compatibility: Explorian Series
- Platform: Explorian
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 18 in. / 28 x 20 x 46 cm.
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time.
- HP: 2.0
- Electrical Ratings: 110-120 V or 220-240 V (Voltage varies depending on country of origin), 50-60 Hz, 1200-1400 W
- Product Weight: 10.5 lbs. / 4.76 kg
- Design Feature: Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Cord: 4.5 ft / 1.37 m
- Warranty: 5 year full warranty through the manufacturer
- Manufacturer: Vitamix - Cleveland, Ohio USA
- Click here to view the manual.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Vitamix is proud to be a fourth generation family-owned American company that has been in business since 1921. Vitamix started in a small log cabin in the US and has expanded into more than 130 countries, becoming the global leader in high-performance blending solutions. You'll find Vitamix in more than 125,000 commercial chain locations, the top 50 restaurants in the world, and in more than 150 culinary schools.
There are no reviews yet.