8.5″ Nanobond Open Skillet | Hestan
9 in stock
9 in stock
For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Stainless Steel Skillet. This high performance skillet is designed to heat quickly and thoroughly for better browning and searing. Hestan's innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive frying pan is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. This kitchen work horse also provide 20% more surface area than traditional frying pans in their size class. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian handcrafted skillets offer a lifetime durability for culinary perfection.
THE HESTAN ADVANTAGE
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food built up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
DETAILS YOU WILL LOVE
- 100% toxin-free
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction
ABOUT NANOBOND TECHNOLOGY
- Surface is 4x harder than traditional stainless steel
- Resistant to scratching, straining, and salt pitting for lasting beauty.
- Pure aluminum core is 35% more conductive than traditional stainless steel/aluminum-clad cookware for superior cooking performance.
- High heat tolerant to 1050 degrees fahrenhiet.
- 5x the lifespan of tradition stainless steel/aluminum-clad cookware.
- Itailian craftmanship provides the highest standards for fit and finish.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a company, Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. From what you cook on to what you cook with – even the wine to complement the meal – Hestan delights in the details of cooking. Hestan Culinary is born from Hestan’s longstanding culture of culinary innovation. Hestan founder Stanley Cheng pioneered hard-anodized aluminum cookware in the 1970s – the breakthrough that ushered in nonstick cookware.
There are no reviews yet.