1 lb. Allergy ID Loaf Pan | USA Pan
1 in stock
1 in stock
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
With over 15 million Americans and school aged children currently diagnosed with food allergies and sensitivities (wheat being one of the biggest culprits), managing food-related allergens has become more important than ever. When a home has a family member affected by food allergies, careful attention to food preparation is a necessity. Our Purple Allergy ID bakeware provides an easy solution to prevent cross contamination in the home. Whether cooking for your family or preparing foods to be shared in a school or community setting everyone can feel comfortable using the allergy free bakeware. Purple is the standardized color in commercial settings to identify allergen-free kitchen utensils and equipment and is easy for all family members in the home to recognize as a “safe pan”.
- Color coated bakeware to prevent cross-contamination
- Helps to manage food-related allergens
- Non-stick coating
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel
- Lifetime warranty
USE & CARE
- It is not recommended to exceed a baking temperature of 450° F.
- Hand wash in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Use a gentle sponge to scrub. Do not place in the dishwasher.
- Use of cooking spray not recommended.
- Only use silicone, nylon, or wood utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
USA Pan is part of the Bundy Family tradition in the baking pan industry. Since 1959, USA Pan has been manufacturing baking pans for commercial bakeries and today is the largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware in the world. With their long established reputation for quality and service, USA Pan has taken knowledge of commercial manufacturing and now offers a complete line of premium bakeware for home use.
There are no reviews yet.