8″ Chef’s Knife | Hammerstahl
6 in stock
6 in stock
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
An all-purpose kitchen knife that chops, dices, minces, and slices. Also called a cook's knife, the heft, weight, and balance of this knife allows it to be used for heavy-duty kitchen work.
- Blade Length: 8.0 in
- Handle Length: 5 in
- Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer
- Quad-Tang Handle
- X50CrMoV15 Stainless German Steel
- Razor Sharp
- 55-57 Rockwell Hardness
- Always use caution when handling a sharp object.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as metal, granite, marble, and glass. We recommend bamboo, hardwood, or NSF-certified polymer cutting surfaces.
- Do not use any knife to cut through bones; use the meat cleaver only when separating joints and small, soft, cracked bones.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Do not put in the dishwasher.
- Avoid cleansers with bleach or citrus extracts.
- Do not soak knives in water.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use of a ceramic wheel (Handheld Sharpener) and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knives more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury. Use either the gift box, blade guard or sheath when stored in an open drawer.
ABOUT HERITAGE STEEL
Heritage Steel is a family-owned cookware manufacturer in Clarksville, TN. Their founder, Donald Henn, launched the company over 60 years ago building a substantial cookware distribution through a partnership with the Vollrath Company. In 1982, Donald Henn purchased the consumer cookware division of Vollrath and established the New Era Cookware Company, DBA Heritage Steel. The company's focus for much of the last 38 years has been on manufacturing private label and OEM lines for companies throughout the United States and abroad. In 2015, the company introduced Heritage Steel Cookware and Hammer Stahl Cutlery to the tradition retail channel.
Heritage Steel Cookware is the culmination of over 40 years' experience crafting specialty multiclad stainless steel cookware in the USA, and is made with only the highest quality materials and superior craftmanship. In addition to their cookware, we also offer Hammer Stahl Cutlery and Kitchen products. Heritage Steel represents the company's products that they manufacture in the United States while the the Hammer Stahl brand represents the products that we source from around the world. Their goal when sourcing products for the Hammer Stahl brand is to bring outstanding performance coupled with exceptional value. When you see the HS Shield you can be certain that is a stamp of approval that the product is of great quality and value. Their mission is to equip home cooks with quality tools at an affordable price, empowering a lifetime of great cooking.
There are no reviews yet.