10 Piece Nanobond Set | Hestan
2 in stock
2 in stock
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip your kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium 10-Piece Set. Our best-selling set includes a curated assortment of the most often used cookware by cooking professionals and home chefs. This ultimate set will help to achieve best results with exceptional performance and precision for every sauce, stew, fricassee and filet.
Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. This 100% toxin-free, non reactive set of pots and pans is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. Flared rims offer an exquisite drip-free pour experience and are sealed to protect against delamination. Interchangeable lids fit frying pans, stockpot, and sauté pan to lock in heat that draws exceptional flavor from every ingredient. Oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, these Italian handcrafted pots and pans offer a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
THE HESTAN ADVANTAGE
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
DETAILS YOU WILL LOVE
- 100% toxin-free
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction
- 8.5 in. and 11 in. Skillet
- 1.5 qt. and 3 qt. Saucepan with lids
- 3.5 qt. Sauté pan with lid
- 8 qt. stockpot with lid
USE & CARE
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 1,050°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
ABOUT NANOBOND TECHNOLOGY
- Surface is 4x harder than traditional stainless steel
- Resistant to scratching, straining, and salt pitting for lasting beauty.
- Pure aluminum core is 35% more conductive than traditional stainless steel/aluminum-clad cookware for superior cooking performance.
- High heat tolerant to 1050 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 5x the lifespan of tradition stainless steel/aluminum-clad cookware.
- Italian craftmanship provides the highest standards for fit and finish.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a company, Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. From what you cook on to what you cook with – even the wine to complement the meal – Hestan delights in the details of cooking. Hestan Culinary is born from Hestan’s longstanding culture of culinary innovation. Hestan founder Stanley Cheng pioneered hard-anodized aluminum cookware in the 1970s – the breakthrough that ushered in nonstick cookware.